Enhanced Fleet Awareness
3rd Eye Digital
- Up to eight (8) cameras recording
- Dual Micro SD Card Slots (Up to 512 GB of non-stop recording)
- 32GB MicroSD Card (nonstop recording)
- Live video streaming (iPad/iPhone/PC)
- Advanced video analytics
- Real-Time alerts
- Remote software updates
- Customized reporting
- Mitigate accident liability through real time video event recording
- Enhance route efficiencies with positive service verification
- Capture critical data transmitted from both the chassis and the body
- Industry specific reporting, i.e. shrinkage, fuel usage, asset utilization
- Events can be used for training purposes
- Identify risky behaviors, vehicle & routes
- Exonerate drivers when not at fault
3rd Eye Digital
- Speed limit sign detection
- Traffic sign detection (stop sign/light)
- Vehicle proximity detection (tailgating)
- Distractions (smoking, cell phone use)
- Vehicle and driving lane recognition
Activate Enhance Vehicle Behavioral Analytics™
Enhance VBA™ delivers fleet owners with unprecedented access to vehicle data that allows them to make smarter decisions, field safer drivers, and ultimately more efficient operations that deliver the lowest Total Cost of Ownership.
3rd Eye provides engineered body-system-sensor systems that provide real-time status and feedback for both chassis and body-related functions. Fleet owners know critical operational metrics, such as fuel consumption, operational temperatures and pressures – as well as when hydraulics are being utilized and the position of hydraulically operated body systems.
3rd Eye systems allow for both autonomous and manual verification of service for both residential and commercial applications. You can now verify missed service episodes, protect against fraudulent claims, and identify additional fee collection. Regardless of your industry, 3rd Eye can provide you with the definitive service verification data that you can then share with your customer.
FUEL TAX REPORTING SOLUTIONS
This allows fleet owners to know when fuel is being used to move the vehicle vs. when the vehicle is using fuel to perform a body function [like compacting a load of garbage or lifting a man bucket]. Geo sensors allow fleet owners to know when assets are operating on-road vs. off-road. For the first time, fleet owners have the ability to request tax rebates for the Heavy Highway Use Tax, for fuel used during non-use fuel consumption.
Whether you’re needing video proof of service, or analyzing accident data, 3rd Eye live streaming is an invaluable tool to gather information – by accessing any of the cameras installed on your vehicle (up to eight views) – all in real time.
3rd Eye makes integration with any number of third-party peripherals easy utilizing the Hurricane Gateway™ open architecture platform. Peripherals include things like body scales, inventory control – and any number of back office systems.