By accessing this 3RD EYE Web Site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulation, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site.
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (Information or software) on the 3RD EYE Web Site for personal or commercial viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- Modify or copy the materials
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the 3RD EYE Web Site
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials
- Transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by 3RD EYE at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electric or printed format.
The materials on the 3RD EYE Web Site are provided “as is”. 3RD EYE makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties. Further, the 3RD EYE Web Site does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Web Site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this web site.
In no event shall the 3RD EYE Web Site or its suppliers be liable for any damages including; without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption, arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the 3RD EYE Web Site authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
REVISIONS AND ERRATA
The materials appearing on the 3RD EYE Web Site could include technical or photographic errors. The 3RD EYE Web Site does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. The 3RD EYE Web Site may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice.
Any claim relating to the 3RD EYE Web Site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Texas without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
9940 W. Sam Houston Pkwy S., Suite 330
Houston, TX 77099
THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
When you purchase products from the 3rd Eye web site, become a registered shopper, we collect and store your personal and transactional information in our customer database. This information is generally used to process your transactions or respond to your requests. You may also receive periodic e-mail communications from us about new products, services, special promotions or upcoming events.
USE OF INFORMATION
We use the information we collect about you for a variety of purposes, for example, to:
- Provide and deliver products and services, process and complete transactions and send you related information, including purchase confirmations, invoices, updates, recall notices and support messages;
- Provide, maintain, and improve our services;
- Investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities;
- Respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service;
- Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
- We are based in the United States and the information we collect is governed by the U.S. law. By accessing or using our website, you consent to the processing and transfer of information in and to the U.S. and other countries.
SHARING OF INFORMATION
We may share personal information about you outside of the 3RD EYE Web Site, including the following:
- With third parties who complete transactions or perform services on our behalf;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, a corporate business transaction, such as a merger or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company, joint venture, corporate reorganization, insolvency or bankruptcy, financing or sale of company assets;
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with any applicable law, regulation or legal process, or as otherwise required by any applicable law, rule or regulation.
- with your consent
When you visit the 3rd Eye web site, we may use “cookies” and similar technologies to help us recognize and serve you better. Cookies are small files that contain information sent by a web site that is saved on your computer’s hard drive. You may delete cookies from your computer or set your browser to reject cookies. However, doing so may limit some functionalities of our site.