AWTI Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this AWTI Web Site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulation, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site.
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (Information or software) on the AWTI Web Site for personal or commercial viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- Modify or copy the materials
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the AWTI Web Site
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials
- Transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by AWTI at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electric or printed format.
The materials on the AWTI Web Site are provided “as is”. AWTI makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties. Further, the AWTI Web Site does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Web Site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this web site.
In no event shall the AWTI Web Site or its suppliers be liable for any damages including; without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption, arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the AWTI Web Site authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
REVISIONS AND ERRATA
The materials appearing on the AWTI Web Site could include technical or photographic errors. The AWTI Web Site does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. The AWTI Web Site may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice.
GOVERNING LAWAny claim relating to the AWTI Web Site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Texas without regard to its conflict of law provisions.