Alliance Wireless Technologies, Inc. offers a standard one year warranty on all products available from the date of invoice. Optional extended warranties are available on all AWTI products and may be purchased at the time of the original sale or anytime during the original limited One-Year warranty period. Please contact your sales representative or our service department at 866-804-2984 for detailed information.
AWTI warrants their products against component defect for the described warranty period after the date of invoice. AWTI will repair or replace defective product without charge to the customer.
- Customer must notify AWTI in writing, with a brief description of defective product.
- AWTI will issue an equipment authorization return number along with our shipping call tag number.
- AWTI will cover shipping one way to our repair department and the customer will pay the shipping back.
- Warranty covers only defects in material as limited in the preceding section. Warranty does not cover lost or stolen equipment, customer abuse, improper installation and maintenance, accidents caused by fire, flood, or acts of God.
- Warranty does not cover equipment that has been modified without proper written consent from AWTI, damage to equipment that has had the serial number removed, altered or rendered illegible.
- AWTI will not cover components that have been deemed obsolete and no longer available for production.
Installation and User Manual
How to Obtain Warranty Service
To obtain warranty service, please contact our service department at 713-690-4100 or 866-804-2984. You can e-mail our Warranty Department Coordinator (Victor Gaytan) at email@example.com.
Important Shipping Instructions
When a product requires repair service or warranty repair service, only the defective component should be returned. The customer must insure proper packing and must have the RGA# (returned goods authorization #) on the packing slip along with an explanation of the defective part.